Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fiber Artist at Work

I apparently have been remarkably mellow the last several months.  Other than the ongoing adventure with Nana that can be found on my other blog - I have had only moments of small irritation, not enough to get all fired up and write about.  Of course now that I think about it there has been a recent knit pattern that I have my panties in a twist about because it is poorly edited, contradicts itself and the designer is not particularly responsive.  Really cute item, but I will never buy from that designer again.

My attention has been directed to my own knit designs.  I submitted a knit pattern to KnitPicks and they accepted it into their Independent Designer Program.  I have two other design ideas in progress, not counting the current project I have on the needles by the designer that will remain nameless and life is pretty well taken up with dog, horse and fiber.  It occurred to me that almost all the designers have blogs or websites and I figured that I already had a blog, in fact two of them.  I thought about creating a third which was just crazy.  I don't keep up with the two I have.  So I thought I would just tweak this one to be more fiber oriented.  Unfortunately, Stitch and Bitch is taken so Tired of Being Nice Sometimes Designs will just have to do.  Heck.....I can stitch and bitch to my heart's content here without having to create anything new.  Who knows, maybe I will get so mellow I will have to change the title to Enjoys Being Nice. Frankly, I wouldn't bet on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment